Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer stuff

Wow! I can't believe how busy we have been lately. As I am studying for my finals this week I noticed we have a ton of pictures from this summer! We were going through some to send to Steve's mom for her birthday gift. There are over 500 that we took since I last posted!!! Needless to say, they will be posted, in part, this week! We have been to the zoo, a birthday party for a friend, the ward picnic/water party, we were in the parade, found a giant butterfly in our yard, played in the rain, played at the park, went to grandmas, Wheeler Farm, Westfest, aerospace museum, and the dinosaur museum. We forgot the camera for the dinosaurs though. We also saw the Riverton Days parade at Grandma Bell's. Whew!


This is the only picture I have of Lily with her hair actually "done". This is at Hunter Park near our home.
Here are the four on a ride at Westfest, with another boy we have no idea who is.
This is the butterfly that was in our front yard. We have had lots of new creatures in our yard including butterflies and hummingbirds.

Another funny thing; I noticed that all the outfits seem to be the same in all the pictures. I guess I wanted to be able to spot our lot easily in a crowd. I unknowingly dressed them in their brightest orange shirts each time we "went out". I knew I was dressing them bright, but I didn't realize it was the same bright shirts every time! Ha ha ha ha. I will have to label them well. This will be another day.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have had an awesome summer so far! :) So good to see pics of the 4. Can't wait to see you all in just over a year!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete