Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Me, Myself, and I

Today Me, Myself, and I were able to enjoy a sunrise together with a cup of warm cocoa. (Note to self: 30 seconds in the microwave does not make it warm enough.) I was up "on time" which is before the chaos begins with everyone else being awake. I exercised, showered, dressed myself, and went to the deck with my cup. As a mother of five boys and one girl, the oldest almost 7, a 5 year old, and almost 3 year old quadruplets, I must say

MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!

And, it's all thanks to Dallas for being sick in the early morning. Of course, I was not able to get back to sleep so I was ready for the day today. Thanks Dallas! I tried to take a picture of what I saw, but I think I was a little late for the best part. I didn't think of it until after my cocoa was gone, but here it is. We have a great view from our deck!!!

In other news, today is the last day of free lunch at the park. I plan to be there early today and stay late. We have really, really enjoyed making new friends and playing there. I will miss visiting with adults on a regular basis, although, we have arranged a probable carpool or sorts with one family. There is potential for real talking still.

Let's not forget that I will also be starting my classes again in September! In these cases though, I tend not to talk about my life too much. It is generally a big distraction from the class topic.

Yesterday I completed a homework assignment that I started in March. HOORAY! Yes, it took me 5 months to do. Good thing it is a class over the internet and I have a year to finish the class! Yay me!

As for the kids and how they are doing? Dallas and Stephen are getting excited for school to start. The four have no idea what is about to happen to their "schedule". And, everyone is still asleep!

Good morning!



1 comment:

  1. YEA! lucky you. you got to have "ME" time. and that is the most important time of all!
    i did start a blog at your insistance,bigtoemom.blogspot.com
    nothing fancy. but maybe soon. i just need to finish working on the bathroom makeover. i am am running out of steam. but i like what i am seeing.
    hugs to all, S and etc.

    ReplyDelete