Monday, January 19, 2009

the downside

It was wonderful to hear the answer I was hoping for when I asked sweet hubby, as we were prioritizing our goals, "Is it more important to you to feed the family at home or save money?" He said, "If we feed them at home won't it save money?" This meant I would be buying lots of paper plates and pre-cut carrots, frozen pizza... Of course I already routinely purchase the pre-cut carrots and pizza, but it was a matter of - if I cook I don't want to clean. There's not enough time for that!

Imagine my dismay when I realized this weekend after cooking all meals at home and being healthy, our garbage can was full. (We also did some "spring cleaning") The garbage doesn't get picked up till Thursday. What are we going to do with all those smelly diapers now? The other downside, I still have all the pans to wash!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm the queen of paper plates and frozen pizza...
    But you knew that already :o)

    ReplyDelete