Friday, October 17, 2008

credit given

okay, I need to give credit where credit is due. My mom tended the other kids until Steve ot home from work on Tuesday and then she helped them pull weeds. THANKS MOM!!! Another tidbit: Wednesday we went to the Dr. for check ups - all great and in the proper growth range now, even Breneden. We came home with 3 kids on antibiotics and the other was called in a prescription yesterday. I missed my statistics class, but made it for some of my history class. AND... LACEY HAS GRADUATION TODAY!!! She is graduating from the Utah College of Massage Therapy. Good Job Lacey! Thanks again Mom!

2 comments:

  1. I can't beleive Lacey is old enough to be graduating from UCMT! That is crazy! I still remember her as a little girl!
    The movie thing is exciting! When Evan is a big star we can all say we knew him when! *grin*
    Oh,and no, I don't have your # anymore. For some reason I don't have it, although I used to. Email it to me so we can get together while I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mom you have! So sweet.

    I know the feeling of defeat when going to the Dr. and leaving with one too many prescriptions. grrr---but glad to read that all your short ones are up to weight/height and for the most part healthy. You can't as for a better blessing.

    PS- I read your comment on my getaway post...I just want to say that I'm rootin' for ya to have that girls night out. And that it will come sooner then you expect. :)

    ReplyDelete