Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ahh, memories...is that snow?!?!

Hello again! This morning brought with it a fresh blanket of snow. I don't remember it snowing this early in the year here before. I wonder what this global warming is... but the kids sure were excited!!! I was happy that I did not procrastinate for once and trimmed a few roses yesterday. Here is a picture of what I ended up with.



Here is what I saw in my yard today.



Since it was my turn to teach Relief Society today I was preparing my lesson and not paying all the attention that I should to everything else, and since we have been under the weather lately, and since my brain just doesn't work right sometimes, I glanced out the window. My heart skipped a beat as I got ready to grill the kids on who threw the laundry off the deck again. Then I realized what I saw was the melting snow with toys, mud, and grass poking through in the back yard. Ahh, Sunday the day of rest!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The roses are so pretty! Even with snow all over them. hehe It's crazy that you guys got snow. We are still in the 80's here. (o.k so that is even crazier, perhaps someone should tell Mother Nature that it's october in NM too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow!!!!
    that is so scary!!!
    you know what its like here... hot. although it did start to cool off. GREAT PICS! i cannot believe how big all the kids are. i need to get some pics up on my blog. oh well.

    ReplyDelete