Friday, December 16, 2011

A completed gift!

I have officially completed  a handmade Christmas gift this year!  Well, close enough to count I think.  It will definitely be finished by time the party begins tomorrow night.  Here is a picture of me wearing it.  The apron also has the green spotted fabric for the ties that matches the pocket.  There are two buttons and two button holes for adjusting the size.  I am very pleased with the results.  I think that if I like it as well as I do my sister in law should love it too.  She has gorgeous red hair that would look great with these colors.  She is taller than me and I think it will look better on her.  This picture just reminds me how much more exercise I need.  


Here is the one I made for her daughter.  She is a cute naturally curly blond. She's about the same size as my kids so I know it will fit her, but all my models went to bed before the pictures were able to be taken. 

And now that I have successfully completed two gifts AND posted pictures to the blog, I am going to bed!  Have a great weekend! Only 9 days left till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment