Friday, April 17, 2009

warning!

They should have a warning label on potatoes: "Slippery when wet! Use caution!"

I shredded a piece of my finger yesterday. It looks worse than it is. I got out of making dinner last night, dishes are not for me, and Darling hubby made enough waffles last night that there were some for breakfast this morning! He told me not to make a habit of this. I got a great large red bandage on the appropriate finger (middle tall one) a tetanus shot, and a two hour break from the house while I waited in the doctors place. (wish I thought to take a book with me) I will have my finger's bandage checked on Saturday and I think we will all live through this, but my typing is suffering. I will post pictures soon. I have several from Lily's dress, the new beds for the kids, making our own lotions that seem to be doing great for Dallas' super sensitive skin, and there's more to be said about gravity and how many times must we test the theory that when we pour salt/cereal/water/etc... it will really cover the ground/table/etc.... and how many times will we be able to get away with responding, "Um, I forgot." when a parent reminds us we know not to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment