Friday, April 10, 2009

Sick, sick, sick!

We have been so sick here this last while. Dallas is finally feeling better, but the rest of us (not me thank goodness!) have had or still have the sickness. Lily had it the worst, but Dallas had it the longest. Hubby got it the other day, missed two days of work for it. UGH! I was enjoying the loves and no yelling for the first few days, but after a week I am ready to get some more work done! We are still recovering. Stephen has been a big helper. He did not get sick until a few days ago. He helped take care of the other kids while Steve was at work. I will post more about that later. I would rather talk about Stephen.

One day he walked out of class with a girl whose mom tends for me on the days I volunteer at the school. She offered to drive him home and he didn't want to until he asked his mom. He walked himself home that day, but after getting permission to go with them he has walked out of class with her often. Then they stopped at the park on the way home to play (the other mom called me to ask if it was okay first) and yesterday, she whispered to me that her daughter might want to marry Stephen. They are so cute! I can't believe he is getting old enough for crushes! He hasn't said anything about her other than they are friends. I am so glad he has friends! The mom says that everyone at school likes Stephen.

Well, that's all I have time for today. Hopefully we will be getting the beds for the kids this weekend along with our shipments of plants for the garden (Strawberries, blueberries, grapes, apple trees, and a peach tree to go along with our other peach tree and the cherry tree we already have. I had better get learning how to bottle things!) In a few weeks we will be shopping for tomatoes and other such things to be determined later.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment